Here’s a low calorie chicken salad recipe you can try:
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded or diced chicken, Greek yogurt, and light mayonnaise. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the diced celery, red onion, and halved grapes. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the slivered almonds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe serves 4-6 and each serving is approximately 200 calories. Enjoy!