Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for roast beef that you can try for dinner:
- 3-4 pounds beef roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan and cover with foil.
- Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 135°F for medium-rare or 145°F for medium.
- Remove the foil and let the roast rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Optional: You can also add some vegetables like carrots, onions, and potatoes to the roasting pan for a complete meal.
Enjoy your delicious and easy roast beef dinner!